Sunday, March 6, 2011

February Finalists Finally Found

Why do I find myself apologizing for the silliness of my headlines?  It's obvious to me.  I have finally realized it it March 5th.  Or WAS March 5th Yesterday.  Don't know how I missed it really.  I sit in front of a computer all day, most of the time.  So with no further adieu here are February's 8 finalists.  (That headline would have worked better with FIVE, but I couldn't stop at 5) The first one is the POPULAR VOTE WINNER (of $100) Congratulations, Grace. The other 7 finalists follow in no particular order.

If you have been asked to participate in this round of judging, please email KayZahn@GreerAz.com (asap)

9 x 12 Watercolor by Grace Gehrke

12.5" x 35.5" Oil on Canvas by Tilan Ti

12 x 12 Oil on Canvas by Layne Cook


8x10 Oil on Panel by David Larsen Evans

12 x 16 Watercolor by David Sgamballone

8 x 6 Oil on Canvas Panel by Carmen Beecher

4 x 12 Oil on Canvas by Carol Schiff


9 x 7 Gouache on Paper by Chris Ousley


No comments: