Tuesday, March 29, 2011

LOST in Rome?

I am a little embarrassed in my lack of communication this month.  I have a bunch of excuses (spring break week on the beach, carpal tunnel pain, my real job, and a few others) but let's be honest,  I have been remiss in not posting the paintings as they come in.   AND the Vote Now link on this site was not finding the March contest, but I just fixed that too.

Anyway, today I'm going to post the wonderful Rome paintings that have come in this month.  The group is small (at least right now) so everyone might make the finals this month, but they are all worthy of much more.
-AND- I may have a change to the boundaries (because lots of people ventured out of Rome) but I am checking on that.

For example Layne Cook's Piazza Cafe:

12x12 Oil on Canvas by Layne Cook's
Piazza Cafe

View Larger Map

No comments: