Tuesday, March 1, 2011

When in Rome, PAINT

I have a grandson named Roman. He's 4 1/2 years old.  He loves elephants, and so "When with Roman we do as Roman does" and that is. . . we play elephants. As elephants, with elephants, and for the elephants. I doubt you'll find any elephants in Rome via Street View but if you do, please let me know.  Even if you don't paint them I'd love to see them.

So in case it hasn't been made obvious by my silly references, we are going to be painting Rome, Italy for the month of March. So check out the Current Challenge page for a "starting point."  It's the Colosseum, and it could use some paint!

Have fun and if you have not already voted for your favorite of the Prague submissions in February, please do so in the next day or two.  The voting will end and the Finalists announced on March 5th.

No comments: