Sunday, October 17, 2010

Oatman Topock Highway - Arizona

Oatman AZ
by David Larson Evans
8x10 Oil on Hardboard
A Florida artist has captured a classic Arizona feel when he found this view in Oatman Arizona.  Looks like that is near Fort Mohave.  We're talkin' old west here. The Google Street View is linked here.  I love the addition of the burros.  They fit in much better than the cars ;)

If you think David should win the prize for October visit us on FaceBook and LIKE his painting.  I LOVE it.  Is there a I LOVE IT button?

Thank you David for sharing the Joy.

Kay

3 comments:

David Larson Evans said...

These burros are all over this little town I think its part of their trademark with their burros and little shops.

Kay Zahn said...

That little town is so cute. I'm going to find something there to paint too and maybe I'll visit some day. I had no idea it was there.

Kay Zahn said...

FULL DISCLOSURE: I purchased this painting from David. I've very excited to see it. I hear it's dry and on it's way to me now.